Friday, March 9, 2007

Friends,team-mates,partners in crime

Friends don’t remember the generous things you did.The senti things you did.The good things you did.But,friends ,sure do remember the foolish things you ever did your whole life.
As I typed my farewell mail to my close friends, little did I realize I was going to be bombarded with this whole barrage of replies saying “ hey ,remember u did that ? “, “remember u sight adichufied that guy at office..? “ ,“remember you suttufied 200rs from me ?“ ,“remember you fooled me saying u were a srilankan ? “”..

Wow.I mean,W.O.W.I never realised I did that much productive stuff at office till today.
In between all those meaningless lines of code that no one ever read,I managed to make a few good friends ,mainly,by getting on their nerves. I think, I got so much on their nerves ,that they finally decided ,this girl is better as a friend than a foe.

Whatever be the reason for making me their friend, today,I am glad they did. These are the people who are going to remember me,possibly ,for most of their life,or atleast until each one goes their own ways .And finally,like the rising sun must set ,close friends fade away as acquaintances, and into obscurity.
But,living this moment, I love these friends and I surely do miss them.And I want to record this one fleeting moment in my blog.

Who knows,for tomorrow,one of these very friends might bump into me ,somewhere in some other part of the world and say “ u look familiar” .Then,I would wish he/she says “ hey,remember u suttufied 200 rs from me?” .
 
posted by Couch Potato at 3/09/2007 08:57:00 AM, |

1 Comments:

//But,friends ,sure do remember the foolish things you ever did your whole life//

cp, ithu mattumillai i dont remember generous,senti,good things also. But still neenga friend-thaan.

//These are the people who are going to remember me,possibly ,for most of their life,or atleast until each one goes their own ways //

bayangara senti-a irukke.. :)

//And finally,like the rising sun must set ,close friends fade away as acquaintances, and into obscurity.//

romba azhuvachiya varuthu :( nooooooo.....

//Who knows,for tomorrow,one of these very friends might bump into me ,somewhere in some other part of the world and say “ u look familiar”//

neenga enakku pannama iruntha sari..ippove ennoda face ungalukku nyabagam irukannu theriyala...

mail panna ozhunga udane reply panra ore aalu neenga thaan. athai maintain pannunga...pls..

Take care, Hope we will meet in the future.